How To Watch UFC Fights On Kodi
Are you a big fan of UFC Fights? Looking for a way to watch for free?
We all know that UFC has a big fan-following around the whole world. It’s the most popular mixed martial arts tournament. Even though the main events are aired in a few specific countries, that too on only selected channels. It says if you don’t have access to watch in your country, you’ll miss all the action for sure. And these sponsors and providers make this matter worse, by keeping the main event fights as a paid one.
So that you need to pay for watching the main PPV fights or you can’t stream the UFC fights directly on your device. To thrill your experience further, here we have the solution for you to watch UFC for free. You can now watch most of the big fights of UFC on Kodi for free.
How To Watch UFC fights On Kodi
If you are going to stream UFC on Kodi, you need a best VPN to stream without any problems. While using a 3rd party add-ons you must need a VPN.
- Download and Install the Best VPN on your device.
- Configure your VPN on Kodi.
- Now, change your IP location somewhere in the US or UK.
- Install Planet MMA addon from the Supremacy repository.
- That’s it. Enjoy your UFC on Kodi without any problem.
How To Set Up Planet MMA On Kodi
The Planet MMA add-on is one of the best and popular Kodi add-ons available out in the market. It also helps you to watch UFC live matches on Kodi for free with complete protection. To install the Planet MMA add-on, you must first add the Supremacy Repository.
NOTE: We are using the latest version of Kodi – Kodi v17.4 “Krypton“
- Launch Kodi & Go to Settings.
- Navigate to File Manager.
- Click on Add source twice(On your left).
- Type “http://2supremacy.uk/repo/” in the “None” field.
- Name it as “Supremacy” or any other name you can easily remember. Click OK.
- Then navigate to Add-ons from your home screen.
- Click on the package installer icon (to your top left corner).
- Select Install from zip, and select the Supremacy file (or the name you saved).
- You can see a pop up in the top right corner – Add-on Installed.
- After installation, navigate to home and select the packages installer icon and choose Install from repository.
- Select Supremacy.
- Go to Video Add-ons and select & install Planet MMA.
- Again wait for the pop notification to show – Planet MMA Add-on Installed.
- Now, go to Add-ons and click on Planet MMA to launch it.
- That’s it… Enjoy watching UFC on Kodi.
Streaming UFC on Kodi without a VPN can lead you to ISP or DMCA crime. So use a VPN to stream anonymously without any trouble.
If you can still watch UFC on Kodi, it means you in a geo-restricted area. Simply connect to a VPN and choose different locations.
And that’s how you can watch UFC on Kodi for free. The method mentioned above will be correctly working. We hope you can clearly understand this article. If you are still facing any issues, feel free to let us know. We’ll figure out the problems and help you with the complete solution ASAP.