All you need to know about Yatse – The Remote for Kodi
In this article, we will tell everything you want to know about the Yatse Kodi remote. Before that, we will have a brief intro about Kodi and why it is used for. If you are already a Kodi user then you may skip this introduction and scroll down to read about Yatse – The Remote for Kodi.
We all know that Kodi is an open source media player software which allows its user to stream movies, sports events, TV shows, music and much more. Kodi is one of the popular and most used media players because of its compatibility with a wide range of software and hardware platform. There is one more thing to be noted is, the content stream might be subjected to geo-restrictions. In such a case, you will need a VPN. With a VPN connection, you can use Kodi for streaming USA channels form UK. In other words, Kodi with VON will unlock the potential of Kodi and will give the best experience of infinite streaming.
Yatse, a Kodi / XBMC Remote v6.7.2 [Pro]
Requirements: Varies with device | LP
Overview: Fully featured Kodi / XBMC remote with widgets, streaming and sync capabilities.
Yatse is many finishes and quick Kodi / XBMC remote accessible and a best rated.
Take full control of your media core with finish library support, pleasing widgets, streaming, offline media sync, inner audio player, all optimized for phones and tablets.
- Voice Commands: Give orders in a healthy language
- Full Android Wear support
- Offline Media *: you can download media to your device for offline playing
- Internal Audio Player *: Listen to your song on your phone (Online and Offline)
- Offline library: List your library everywhere
- Modern and discerning interface
- Support total Kodi / XBMC devices
- Multiple widgets for quick remoting, now personification sum or to list new media
- Full support for Media Player Classic (MPC or MPC-HC) as an outmost player
- Cloud Save *: Keep your hosts and settings opposite devices
- Stream your media to your inner inclination or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
- Send your inner media to your media core or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
- Custom Commands: Unlimited tradition commands to benefit entrance to all Kodi / XBMC functions
- AV Receiver plugins *: Allows approach volume control of your receiver from Yatse
- Completely configurable to fill all your needs
- DashClock / Muzei extensions
- Supports all commands from optimized views or widgets
- Supports Notifications and Lockscreen controls
- Quickly find your media with classification/filtering and even a tellurian search
- Detailed now personification views with approach preference of Subtitles or Audio streams
- Support all Android versions starting from 4.0 (ICS)
- Wake on Lan (WOL) support
- Multiple plugins for SMS / Call, Android notifications, …
- Send media to your media core from YouTube or browser
- Optimized for speed and low battery use even on comparison devices
- Support themes*
- API to control media core / Yatse from other Android applications
- And most more, only implement and try.
A finish Wiki is accessible on a website for assistance on installing and configuring Yatse, a Kodi / XBMC remote and your media centers.
The giveaway chronicle does not contain ads. But some modernized functions (noted with a *) requires an unlocker to be used.
– Some facilities like streaming and offline sync work improved with Gotham or after!
– This focus support all Kodi / XBMC chronicle starting from Frodo (12.x) to latest Kodi’s beta | See http://kodi.tv/ to download the latest version.
– The screenshots enclose calm © copyright Blender Foundation | sintel.org / elephantsdream.org / bigbuckbunny.org / tearsofsteel.com
– All images are used underneath their particular CC Licenses | http://creativecommons.org
– Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of an XBMC Foundation.
– Except an element attributed above, all posters, still, images and titles decorated in screenshots are fictitious, any likeness to tangible cinema copyrighted or not, passed or alive, is quite coincidental.
– No animal was spoiled in the creation of this app.
* Important: Complete rewrite of Player government/selection. Use a expel symbol in movement bar.
* Added: New expel symbol for easier actor selection.
* Added: Seamless emigration of now personification media and playlist opposite any player.
* Added: Local actor now support video playlist.
And some-more see focus inner changelog.
Do not forget to rate an application.
If we like this, gratefully buy an In-App Unlocker to safeguard continued development.
Instruction for PRO:
(ROOT + Lucky Patcher)
- Install Lucky Patcher
- Download and remove record Yatse arm or x86 repository zip.
- Copy .txt record to:
* /storage/sdcard0/LuckyPatcher/*.txt record here (if we ROM is comparison than JellyBean)
* /storage/sdcard0/Android/data/com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.LOCK/files/LuckyPatcher/*.txt record here (if your ROM is aloft than JellyBean)
- Install Yatse.apk
- Open Lucky Patcher and reason and reason on Yatse app…don’t launch it yet!
- Select Open Menu of Patches
- Select Custom patch
- Now name Apply button.
- Wait for a while and you’ll get a success message!!
- Now Launch an app and check PRO features.